The technique for postponement of admission by candidate offered provisional admission into University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See UNIPORT admission postponement technique and due date below.
UNIPORT Admission Deferment Procedure.
To get the Deferment Form, kindly contact the Admissions Office, Delta Park, University of Port Harcourt.
Please be informed that the last day for issuance of Deferment Forms for the 2018/2019 academic session is Friday, May 24th, 2019.
1. Candidate must confirm his/her Admission Status must; pay Acceptance Fee showing evidence of having accepted the offer of admission.
2. Candidate is, therefore, expected to go through the Online Clearance Process, up to Eligibility Clearance Stage to get cleared online.
3. If cleared online, candidate should go to the Admissions Office with the following documents for Physical Clearance:
i. A coloured Print-Out of Clearance Eligibility Form with Candidate’s “Clearance Status” boldly indicated Cleared on top of the Form.
ii. Original WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificates. Online coloured printouts will suffice where the Candidate’s Certificates are not originals/ available.
iii. Coloured printout of JAMB Admission Letter
iv. Birth Certificate, but where this is not available, Statutory Declaration of Age will suffice.
4. Candidates cleared at the Admissions Office are expected to proceed to the Bank to pay a Deferment Fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only).
5. Candidates, after payment, should submit the Bank Teller to the Bursary Department of the University and obtain a receipt.
6. Having obtained a Receipt, Candidate should return to the Admissions Office with the Receipt and obtain a Deferment of Admission Form, to be duly completed by the Candidate thereafter submitted to his/ her Faculty Officer for Processing.